PREPAID SMART CARD OPERATED ELECTRONICS ENERGY METER WITH ONLINE LOAD OPTIMIZER FOR SOLAR POWER APPLICATION.
Abroad: South Africa
No: 2009/03660; Grant date 31-MAR-10
- Enables switching the battery charger as well as metering of power and energy consumption through smart phone and payment against charging through an app.
- Extremely useful for charging E rickshaw and the other battery driven vehicles especially in the congested areas.
- Unused solar energy from the roof top PV cells of the multistoried buildings can be utilized for the emergency charging of the battery driven vehicles at the corresponding open parking lots.
- Each and every source of unused energy can create a source of income to the owner of the PV cells.
Salient Technical Competing Features:
- Single phase 230 V/ 50 Hz AC motor with prospective load limiter.
- Efficient and digitized energy meter with wireless access.
- Smart and remote access for monitoring
- Scope of Innovation and talent pooling
- Shared meter system
Status of Commercialization:
Level/Scale of Development:
Early stage commercial model has already been developed with proper testing.