- A novel disposable electrochemical sensor is designed and developed using screen printing technique for possible applications in chemical, biological and environmental species detection.
- Electrolysis, detection of redox, chemical and biomolecular detection with electrode surface modification
- The electrodes were screen-printed on a non-tearable, flexible polyester film using commercially available inks and characterized by cyclic voltammetry in different redox probe.
- Extremely useful in various R & D organizations and universities for developing electrochemical sensors for a specific analyze detection.
Salient Technical Competing Features:
- The electrode is developed using a flexible polyester film substrate support material to make a highly sensitive electromechanical sensor.
- It is an indigenously developed, easy to fabricate, low cost electrode in comparison to commercially available expensive imported electrode.
- Experimental results are reliable and stable
- Wide scope of contribution to the other relevant supported projects like “MEMS based immune sensor for the determination of antigen”.
Status of Commercialization: