Effective utilization of high temperature (>3000 oC) Plasma arc for eco-friendly disposal of municipal solid waste material generated on daily basis and generation of fuel gas containing predominantly CO and H2.
Salient Technical Competing Features:
- Eco-friendly disposal of plastic waste through electric ionization utilizing high temperature plasma with zero level toxin emission.
- Large volume reduction, slag is 1/10th of the volume of processed solid waste.
- Decomposition of waste into Hydrogen rich fuel gas and energy harvesting from generated gases through generation of electricity
- Utilization of Pyrolysis oil as fuel in engine for energy harvesting.
- Generation of biogas from organic waste and utilization for house hold purpose.
- Utilization of Manure in agricultural and horticultural work.
- Conversion of agro waste into briquette and utilization as fuel.
- Recycling & re-use of construction & demolition waste for construction work.
- Gasification and production of Syn gas and generation of electricity
Eco-friendly disposal with generation of fuel gas containing insignificant amount of toxin.
Status of Commercialization:
Technology transferred to M/s Sainath Enviro Tech, Tamilnadu in 2020-21
Major Raw Materials To Be Utilized :
Major components: Shredder, Inclined Bucket Conveyor, Plasma Cracker, Plasma Torch, Catalytic Convertor, Redox Reactor, Scrubber, Condenser, Induced draft fan, compressor, Gas holder,Gas Engine etc. Complete steel structure fabricated using MS & SS
Technical Information containing process flow, detail Engineering, components specifications, operation and maintenance details, troubleshooting etc.